Thursday, September 11, 2008

Willa's One Month Birthday

Today it was one month since Willa was born and died. When Mommy picked us up from school, we talked about that. We decided to make cookies to celebrate her life! Of course we wish she had been able to live longer, but she is still our sister and she deserves a little party every now and then (and so do we). After talking about all this, Adam said, "When I was a little baby, I died." I guess this death stuff is pretty tough to understand.

We took turns dumping stuff in the bowl. After a while Adam got down from the stool and left the room, saying, "I'm getting down. It's too hard for me."

I asked if we could lick the beaters, and Mommy said she didn't know why we would want to, because it was just butter and sugar. But we wanted to anyway, and when we were done, I said. "Butter and sugar IS good!"

We made a W for Willa, and a C for a baby Christopher who died this week. Mommy made the C and I made the W out of 4 rolls of dough.

A yummy way to end the day!

Of course, the way we end the day really is brushing our teeth. But Adam doesn't usually sit on my lap! We both wanted to sit on the green chair, so I told Adam to sit on my lap. Then I would tickle him with my toothbrush, as you can see in the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment