
School is still fun. For a little while there we were having some trouble with my behavior, but then we got things straightened out and it is great! One day I had my friend Daniel over for a playdate, and we spent some of our time coloring and drawing and writing, which would never have happened last year!

I love to spend time making new pictures, and have just discovered the joy of stencils. This makes church and my quiet time pass a LOT faster! Next time we meet, ask me to sing you a song about brown!

Last week was my Open House at Walnut Hill. We all went after supper. Usually Mommy takes me there in the mornings and Mommy and Theo pick me up in the afternoons. We like to stay home or see other friends on Fridays.

When Mommy asks me what I like best about daycare, I say "playing in centers." Here I am making a frame for a picture of my family!

Daddy and Theo helped me, except when Theo was replenishing his supply of gorp, which he made at another center.

This is one of my teachers, Ms. Heather. When I started out at Walnut Hill I had no trouble saying goodbye to Mommy, but this past week has been harder (at least as Mommy is leaving). But when Ms. Heather holds me and we play I feel better and have a good day. Mommy hopes I will have an easier time going to school tomorrow morning! And now that she is starting her job in the same building, I hope we can see each other sometimes during the day.
I am glad to hear that Theo is enjoying writing and stencils Alex shows no interest yet even in preschool (like 2/3 of his class I am told). It is just hard since Jeremy loved it by the age of 4. I am also glad to hear the behavior improved. Boys will be boys, and remember his daddy was quite ornary!! Take care and blessings to you all!!
ReplyDelete