Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Road Trip 2009

This summer our family drove more than 5,500 miles together, spending more than 90 hours, including two driving nights, in our not-always-air-conditioned car, and it was awesome! There were certainly challenges along the way, but overall it was an excellent adventure.

I will be adding more pictures in the next few days, so scroll down to follow the story, in reverse order. The last post will have us arriving in Iowa, so check back if that's not up yet. I will do my best to keep this post at the top...

The pictures in this post document a few of the ways we passed time in the back seat (including a sequence of us playing with our very own rolls of masking tape). The times that we crossed the line into the other's space or were otherwise squirrelly can be left to your imaginations.















2 comments:

  1. Nice photos!!!
    Thanks for sharing it...


    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alina? Could you tell me how we know you? I am not recognizing the name right away. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete